Jing Gui Zi Fa  No.97
To all units concerned,
To further improve the business environment and promote the co-collecting and sharing of engineering geological information resources, according to the Implementation Plan on Conducting Trails to Improve the Business Environment in Beijing (Jing Zheng Fa  No.6) and the Implementation Plan on Cultivating and Stimulating the Vitality of Market Entities and Continuously Optimizing the Business Environment in Beijing (Jing Zheng Ban Fa  No.18) and other relevant documents, we established the "Beijing Engineering-geological Survey Information Inquiry Service Platform" to facilitate relevant enterprises' engineering survey and design work. Relevant information about the Beijing Engineering-geological Survey Information Inquiry Service Platform is hereby notified:
1. The Beijing Engineering-geological Survey Information Inquiry Service Platform (hereinafter, the "Service Platform") is designed mainly for enterprises with engineering survey and design qualifications, providing engineering-geological survey information inquiry services for them free of charge.
2. The database of engineering-geological survey information is based on the accumulated data of engineering surveys and drilling of various construction projects in Beijing, and will be continuously updated according to survey data of subsequent construction projects and data derived in the future from sorting out survey data of previous projects.
3. Based on the characteristics of engineering surveys and the particular needs of construction projects, the Service Platform provides information inquiry services for the following exploration holes:
3.1 For ordinary house building and station construction projects, data of exploration holes within 2 km around the sites of such projects;
3.2 For linear projects including railways, roads and pipelines, data of exploration holes within 1 km on both sides of them;
For other types of construction projects and construction projects with special requirements, relevant enterprises may apply for exclusive inquiry services according to the principle of "one inquiry for one project".
4. Each unit can log in to the Service Platform via the Beijing Investment Project Online Approval and Supervision Platform on the website of The People's Government of Beijing Municipality or the Public Service column of the official website of Beijing Municipal Commission of Planning and Natural Resources. Please refer to the Annex for the User Manual of the Service Platform.
5. Users need to submit legitimate, true and valid qualification information of your units and basic information of the engineering construction projects after searching for and selecting the exploration holes for inquiry on the Service Platform. We will verify the information your submitted within one working day. After obtaining the approval, you will be able to access and download the engineering geological survey information.
6. Users of the inquiry services shall make sure and promise that the engineering geological survey information acquired is only used for the survey and design of the approved construction project, and no such information shall be used for other profitable activities. The use of such information shall not endanger national security, social public interests and the legitimate rights and interests of others, and such information shall not be released or disclosed to the public through the Internet or other means.
7. The Service Platform will be put into trial operation on April 6, 2022. We will, according to the trial operations and the needs of the society, promptly upload more information for your inquiry and optimize the service process, so as to make it more convenient for enterprises to inquire and use geological information.
The notice is hereby given.
Annex: User Manual of Beijing Engineering-geological Survey Information Inquiry Service Platform
March 31, 2022
Annex User Manual of Beijing Engineering-geological Survey Information Inquiry Service Platform