Notice on Mapping Results Submission in 2022
No. 8  JGZF
To strengthen the sharing and utilization of surveying and mapping results and avoid repeated work, according to the Law of the People’s Republic of China on Surveying and Mapping, the Regulations of the People’s Republic of China on the Management of Surveying and Mapping Results and its supporting documents, the Commission will now start accepting surveying and mapping results of the year 2022. The relevant matters are notified as follows:
Certified surveying and mapping agencies in Beijing; certified surveying and mapping agencies registered elsewhere but operating in Beijing; and the clients of surveying and mapping agencies.
II. Content of submission
Agencies mentioned above shall submit the surveying and mapping result completed within the jurisdiction of Beijing. For basic mapping results, a copy of the result shall be submitted. For those falling into the category of non-basic mapping results, a directory of the result shall be submitted. Agencies shall not charge any fee from the Commission for the submission of any of the results.
1. Submission time. January 1, 2022 - December 31.
2. Scope of submission: geodetic survey, mapping aerial photography, photogrammetry and remote sensing, engineering surveying, marine mapping, boundary and real estate mapping, GIS engineering, map production, navigation electronic map production, Internet map services.
III. Online filing deadline
Until February 28, 2023.
IV. Submission method
1. Please login to the Capital Window at the following URL and click into the online application function: http://banshi.beijing.gov.cn/pubtask/task/1/110000000000/7998ae34-19d4-4828-ac2f-3d0aa9f9be48.html? locationCode=110000000000&serverType=1003
2. After the online submission is reviewed and approved, print out the results directory receipt for convenience of future inquiries.
V. Other requirements
1. Agencies should carefully read the notes on the submission directory, fill in the details, and ensure the materials submitted are complete and effective.
2. The submission of mapping results is inherently required by statutory law, agencies that refuse to submit or submit incomplete materials shall be dealt with in accordance with Article 60 of the Law of the People’s Republic of China on Surveying and Mapping.
This Notice is hereby issued.
Beijing Municipal Commission of Planning and Natural Resources
January 11, 2023