To whom this may concern:
In order to implement the decisions of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council to comprehensively deepen reform and further standardize the declaration of acceptance, approval and filing of relevant matters, it has been decided to change the websites for filing of the professional qualification of Grade-II registered structural engineers, and the filing of foreign enterprises conducting survey and design activities in Beijing, and transition to web-based electronic declaration and approval. The relevant matters are notified as follows.
1. The platform for the filing of Registered Structural Engineer Grade-II and foreign enterprises conducting survey and design activities in Beijing is “Online Filing System of the Beijing Municipal Commission of Planning and Natural Resources”, which will be made available on November 1, 2021 on the portal website of Capital Window (“首都之窗”) and the Commission.
2. The filing of registered structural engineer Grade-II and survey and design activities by foreign enterprises in Beijing shall be carried out electronically on the webpage. Enterprises shall upload application materials via the abovementioned websites, please refer to the website of Capital Window and the Commission for specific requirement of material uploading.
3. Enterprises shall be responsible for the authenticity and validity of the declared materials, and the Commission will strengthen post-event supervision, take random checks to verify the authenticity of the declared materials, and increase the investigation and punishment of fraudulent behaviors.
4. The electronic filing via webpage shall be implemented from November 1, 2021, from which date on the original filing system will be terminated for use.
5. The declaration of qualification of engineering survey and design enterprises to be submitted to the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development shall be made strictly in accordance with the declaration platform required by the Ministry.
The above is hereby notified.
Consultation line: 010-89150303
Technical Support: 010-55594812
Beijing Municipal Commission of Planning and Natural Resources
October 25, 2021